Here are a few news tidbits for this week in junk food :
– Lays “Do Us A Flavor” voting is still open for the 3 finalists for the Lays contest – Which is your favorite?
– Want to feel old? McDonalds Chicken Nuggets turn 30 this year. How did we live before 1983?
– Can’t get enough of the Doritos Locos Tacos? Did you know that this has been the biggest food release in the history of Taco Bell? Doritos Locos Tacos have been so popular that they have created 15,000 jobs since their release. Loco.
– Annie’s plans on adding Cheddar Squares and Graham Crackers to its organic line this year. Sounds delicious!
– Green Giant is leaving the freezer aisle and heading to your local chip section with their new offerings of tortilla chips and sweet potato chips.
– Hostess lovers rejoice – their new owners plan to have Twinkies back on store shelves by summer of this year.