SPOIL YOUR DINNER turns 1 month old today!
Normally – I wouldn’t give a rip about my website turning 1 month old. I have had many personal blogs, other projects, etc come and go, but nothing has compared to how awesome this last month has been for me with my humble little website here. You guys are honestly amazing – I can’t believe how this went from an idea that I have been kicking around in my head for months to reality where I get tons of people from around the world reading what I have to say… its truly incredible.
So, tonight I shall spend my evening playing Call Of Duty – since I promptly passed out last night after getting the game at midnight and didn’t manage to see a single minute of what the game looked like. I will leave you with the top 9 reviews for the month. Check back tomorrow for a brand spankin’ new review!
- Limited Edition Chex Mix – Peppermint Bark Muddy Buddies.
- Limited Edition Pringles – Pumpkin Pie Spices
- Limited Edition Peeps – Sugar Cookie
- Pepperidge Farm Milanos – Peppermint Milano slices & Peppermint Milano Minis
- 3 Musketeers – Hot Cocoa and Marshmallows
- Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps – Mint Chocolate Chip
- Limited Edition Stacy’s Pita Chips – Simply Gingerbread
- Limited Edition Oreos – Lemon Twist
- McDonald’s – Holiday Pie